Refuse service is contracted by the City of Highland to Robert B Sanders Waste Systems
ROBERT B SANDERS WASTE SYSTEMS HOLIDAYS
NEW YEARS DAY MEMORIAL DAY INDEPENDENCE DAY
LABOR DAY THANKSGIVING DAY CHRISTMAS DAY
(If a scheduled collection falls on a holiday, collection will be made the following working day)
To ensure pickup, refuse must be placed out before 7:00 a.m.
The residential refuse rate is $21.00 per month, and included in the monthly utility bill.
The rate for businesses without a permanent dumpster is $34.00 per month (6 bag limit).
Dumpster orders can be made by calling City Hall at 654-9891
Rates Listed Are Subject to Change - Please Verify Upon Placing Your Order.
- Residential refuse, recycling, and yard waste is unlimited for pickup.
- Containers not to exceed 33 gallons in size or 50 pounds in weight.
- Yard waste must be no larger than 4 inches in diameter and no longer than 4 feet in bundles.
- All yard waste will be placed in a can with a red X or a kraft paper bag.
- Other large, bulky items (ie: furniture, mattresses, other household items) no longer require refuse stickers and do not require advance notice. Pickup will be on the regularly scheduled pickup day.
- Construction material is not considered a "bulky item", and requires placement within a temporary dumpster for its collection and removal.
-No pool chemicals will be picked up.
-Appliance pickup is on the 3rd Friday of each month. Call City Hall to arrange pickup.
Trash Collection Map
View Larger Map
Yellow - Monday
Pink - Tuesday
Green - Wednesday
Purple - Thursday
Blue - Friday